Wednesday, January 2, 2013

FOMO and seeming like a bitch

I don't know about you guys but I always freak out about missing out on something fun and also seeming like I don't want to do something fun and seeming like a bitch for not going out. One word: relax. My friends don't respond all the time. It doesn't make me hate them. Also, you don't always have to go out. Trying to find a way to go out tonight was  way more stress than it was worth. Yes, I am in my bed and blogging and it's not even the best post. Kind of a loser, but much less stressed loser. And tonight probably wouldn't have been too much fun. My stress levels have been so high all night. And honestly, I talk about all this clean eating and exercising and how eating badly will kill you but what will really kill you is the stress. So I need to calm down and if you're anything like my friends and I I'm sure you need to as well. Just relax and be happy and do whatever YOU want to do because yes, you want to have experiences and memories, but you also don't want to die from all the stress going out caused your weak body. Not to mention all the alcohol ingested.

Me right now


No comments:

Post a Comment