Monday, December 31, 2012

The Benefits of Exercising High

What a beautiful day it was today. However, instead of spending it at the beach I was trapped alone and without a car at my house. What else to do but get a little high? After laying out and contemplating the meaning of life for a while, I decided to get my fat ass up and go for a bike ride. It was wonderful! I put on a super cute workout outfit and hit the streets. I put my phone in a crown royal bag with Lana Del Ray playing and went on a four mile bike ride. It was done before I knew it and I enjoyed every second of it! I did HIIT without hating my life, and I really think its all because I was high.. You notice beautiful things more, and focus less on the pain in your body. You're also more aware of the benefits of exercise and also want to power through the workout and make it worth your while instead of being a slug through the whole thing without gaining really any benefits. Plus, when you're done you'll totally forget that you exercised ;) so next time you're high, get off your ass and do something active. Put on your shoes and workout clothes before you can talk yourself out If it. Remember, you never regret working out but you will regret not working out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment