Sunday, January 6, 2013

Most of my getting high lately has consisted of obsessing over healthy food and eating, so sorry about these food posts. Today for lunch I had spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce and a salad with lettuce picked from our garden with a dressing of oil and vinegar, garlic powder, and salt with eggs ham and ground flax seed. Yum! Only about 300 calories but so filling. I also had a clementine, my absolute favorite fruit. Clean and delicious! I dreamt last night about eating to my hearts content at a holiday party which is seriously the best, but when I woke up and felt nice and thin I was pretty happy. It's so nice to be away from that sorority house with all its shitty processed foods. For real, once I asked our chef what was in the marinara sauce and she added heavy whipping cream. Why? No wonder I've been feeling my fattest despite eating smaller meals. Hidden calories! I don't even want to know the ingredients in her food... Love Nina, hate her fattening food. When I got back its gonna be strictly salad bar and veggies and fruit. I don't even trust the chicken, so it looks like I'm gonna have to get a clean protein powder. I'm also gonna bake some protein bars to take with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment