Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cucumber Sub with Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad

I've been thinking a lot and I think the new theme of this blog is going to be "getting stoned while staying skinny" instead of the advice column it's turned into. This is because really all I've thought about over Christmas break is food and the state of my waistline. Smoking every hour on the hour tends to happen a lot more when I have no job, no classes, and a steady supply of great weed thanks to LD. So today's awesome recipe is great while high. Lots of crunch and flavor! I call it a cucumber sub, because there's cucumber in place of the bread. Awesome right?
Ingredients:
One medium cucumber
Canned chicken or shredded chicken breast
Small onion
Greek yogurt (abt two tablespoons)
Salt and pepper
Vinegar of your choice (1tsp)

I started out by cutting the cucumber open and deseeding it. I also shaved off some of the skin so it was easier to chew. The you combine all the chicken salad ingredients, and feel free to throw anything else in there. Mix and fill your little cucumber subs! Delish, clean, and low cal. Perfect snack for after that jay ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment